Boca Raton Bicycle Club Benefits
The Club prides itself in providing service to our members and to our community. We have been named outstanding bicycle club in the southeast by the League of American Bicyclists. Club sponsored events and activities include the following:
- Weekly Rides – one or more almost every day with various routes, stratified by distance, speed and skill level.
- Free membership in the League of American Bicyclists
- New in 2008, free membership in the Florida Bicycle Association.
- Periodic club newsletter.
- On-line club chat-board. To join, go to http://lists.topica.com/lists/brbcmail.
- Bicycle advocacy in our community, including work to assure bicycle paths on A1A.
- The Tour of Boca which provides a safe bicycling opportunity for riders at slower speeds.*
- Teaching bicycle safety to children and adults
- Charitable contributions to national and local organizations and bicycling advocacy groups such as the League of American Bicyclists and the Florida Bicycle Association
- Monthly club membership meetings, periodic club dinners, annual picnic and annual club party.
- Annual Frank Stark Ride with almost 1000 participants.*
- Member directory published in web directory (names and addresses published with permission).
- Timely member communications via on-line newsletters, emails and “automatic” phone messages.